Level 1 Coach/Assistant Coach - Rocks Lane Multi Sports Centre, Barnes, Surrey
Rate of Pay
We are looking for motivated and reliable coaches/assistants to join our team and help us create a great programme. Positive and energetic court attitude is the first attribute we want to see in the applicant.
- Tennis coaches: to have a minimum of 6 years intensive playing experience with an optional coaching qualification.
- Assistants: to have a drive for self improvement both as a coach and player. (we can provide an intensive tennis course of 2 weeks, 3 hours/ day training. For successful Level 1 and 2 applicants Rocks Lane will pay for further qualifications)
Schedule: Weekdays 1-8pm & Weekends: Saturday 9-6pm, optionally Sundays
The roles also include organising tournaments, leading and planning both recreational and performance players development.
For our full time position we guarantee 40 hours / week all year around.
Rocks lane Multi Sport Centre. 6 floodlight outdoor tennis courts.
How to Apply
Please include one of the following in your application:
- Video presentation(uploaded on either youtube or Vimeo answering the following question:
- How long have you been playing tennis?
- What have you been working in the past year?
- Why do you think tennis is a great sport to learn?
- Profile picture with your written application!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org