Head Tennis Coach - Barnsley Tennis Club, Barnsley, South Yorkshire
inspire2coach are looking for a driven Tennis Coach who can work with the Area Manager and the committee at Barnsley Tennis Club. The club has recently developed from a 4 court to a 7-court club and would like to double its membership and coaching programme over the next few years.
i2c operate 27 tennis facilities across the Midlands including two Performance Centres at The Shrewsbury Club and the University of Warwick. The company has recently expanded into the North of England and this role will be key in driving the success of the company as we look to grow our business in the North
- Barnsley Tennis Club
- Mansfield Tennis Club
- Breadsall Tennis Club
This is a new area for i2c so more clubs will be added in the coming months
The role will commence as early as the successful applicant is available or on 1st September 2017. You will report to the Area Manager for inspire2coach North and will work closely with the inspire2coach management team. The role will be on court at Barnsley Lawn Tennis Club with approximately 20 hours starting point with the opportunity to grow this and develop a full-time role very quickly. Although we are looking for a full-time coach for a head coach role we would be interested to discuss part-time options as the business is expanding so rapidly.
Support and Career Development
Inspire2coach is the largest provider of coach education and CPD in the UK. The successful candidate will receive support, mentoring and continuous professional development due to the nature of our business. The Area Manager will help you promote your business and develop your skills on and off court. We offer excellent career progression due to the size of the company that is constantly expanding into new areas.
- The self-employed financial package will be a combination of an hourly rate and a percentage share of income. This is dependent on qualification and time spent off court to manage and drive the programme.
- The percentage model is used in our clubs, we pay a monthly income giving extra security and a regular income.
- Wilson equipment package
- Regular team training
- A monthly service charge to be paid to inspire2coach when the coach has reached different levels of income
- Level 3 preferred however an enthusiastic and experienced level 2 looking to take Level 3 will be considered
- Good playing standard
- Current LTA accreditation or accreditation plus (level3)
- Fun and engaging personality
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Proven ability to lead and work well within a team
- Great customer service and relationship building
How to apply
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to:
Nigel Hunter, Programme Manager - inspire2coach on firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please call either Nigel on 07810 308283 or Paul Hatton, Area Manager on 07973 267451
Closing date for applications: 17th July 2017
Interviews to be held week beginning 24th July 2017