Level 3 Head Coach - Will to Win, West London, Middlesex
This Head Coach role will be based in West London. The coach must be available to work evenings and weekends. The coach will be required to lead a variety of sessions specialising in Development, Performance, Cardio, Schools, Junior and Adult Coaching as well as managing Junior & Adult Teams that compete in the Middlesex Leagues.
This is a full-time position. Days and times to be discussed on application.
Will to Win Ltd is the leading and largest private provider of public tennis in the UK, developing and managing facilities and programmes for the benefit of tennis and the local community at many venues across London - with over 100 courts and 35 coaches. WTW was awarded place to play of the year, Middlesex for the past 3 years and works closely with the LTA and councils developing public tennis programmes and facilities.
We are committed to working with teams of professionally qualified coaches and staff members to provide teaching to all ages and abilities. We deliver community tennis through schools outreach programmes, a full range of adult and children’s courses, tournaments, teams, group and individual coaching.
- Must play tennis to a high standard.
- Level 4 LTA Accredited Coach but exceptional Level 3 candidates will be considered.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Have strong people skills.
- Have the ability and willingness to work on own initiative.
- To possess an attitude that is professional, friendly, resourceful, energetic, resilient, discrete and loyal.
- To be conscientious and have a good-natured approach to all aspects of the work required.
- To be reliable and punctual.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and CV to Hugo Hutchison at firstname.lastname@example.org