Part-Time Coach - Virgin Active Health & Racquets Club, Acton, West London
V-tennis is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and reliable part-time coach to join an experienced team of coaches delivering a full and varied club programme of coaching from mini tennis to adult. Please note that the perfect candidate will be able to make this position full time really quickly.
With over 7000 members, Virgin Active West London Health and Racquets club is one of the most prominent clubs in UK with outstanding facilities which include 12 all weather courts.
The successful applicant will join an experienced team and will work across all areas of the programme from pre-school to adult coaching.
Job Title: Club Pro
Hourly Rate: Self-employed - Depends on qualification
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Saturday & weekday evenings
Reports to: Tennis Director
Duties: Delivering individual and group lessons across all aspects of the programme
- Must hold an LTA Coach Club qualification or better (No level 1 or level 2 qualifications)
- Must be LTA licensed or working towards it
- Hold a valid First Aid and DBS certificate
- To be able to work independently and within a small team
- Must be prepared to work at WE as well as variable hours
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Reliable, punctual, professional and enthusiastic approach
Applications should be sent with a covering letter and CV to Greg Guillon, Tennis Director, to RM@v-tennis.com