Self Employed Tennis Coaches - Sevenoaks clubs & centres, Sevenoaks, Kent
Self Employed Tennis Coaches required to work in and around Sevenoaks at Multiple clubs and centres. The positions include guaranteed year round hours, racquet sponsorship contract and opportunities to contribute to and grow the programme.
We are a community tennis coaching team who run programmes at numerous clubs, parks and schools in Sevenoaks and its surrounding areas. We offer a full range of activity from tots to performance and all levels of adult player. We currently have our own centre of tennis and also operate at 3 local clubs and have an extensive schools programme coaching hundreds of children per week.
The body of the posting. We are seeking enthusiastic, self motivated coaches at level 2, 3 or 4 to join our existing team. The successful candidates will be required to work in a number of areas to include schools, clubs, community coaching, private lessons, tots tennis and more. Coaches should be strong all rounders as the role in a varied one. Positions are available short term (summer holidays) or longer term with scope to improve individual roles.
- Full driving license and able to travel to different venues
- Full DBS check, first aid trained and public liability insurance
- Qualified to Level 2, 3 or 4 or PTR equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work weekends and evenings
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Passionate about delivering tennis to all ages and abilities
- Knowledge of mini tennis and competition structure
- Cardio Tennis Trained
- Computer Literate
- Experience working in schools and taking larger groups
Application Process and Details
To apply please send you CV and a covering letter to Jo Powlson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only apply if you are currently residing in the UK.