Level 3 Part-Time Academy Coach - SelecTennis Academy, Surrey
SelecTennis Academy is located at the National Tennis Centre in Roehampton, London.
We are now recruiting for experienced, self-motivated and licenced professionals who aspire to become part of a structured Junior Academy programme tailored for Development and Performance level players as well as deliver Adult group coaching and clinics.
We are looking for coaches who possess exceptional interpersonal skills and want to represent the SelecTennis Academy and its core values on and off the court. Our coaches are highly motivated, flexible, adaptable and passionate individuals who are ready to engage with players, clients and the team in a professional and proactive manner.
- Proven record of coaching development in tennis and/or competitive success.
- Experience of working within a team and understanding of coaching programme requirements.
- Able to deliver progressive, practical and concise instructions.
- Able to organise and run sessions in a timely manner with minimal distractions and timewasting.
- Experienced in using smart phone technology
- Able to organise and manage other tennis related events.
- Minimum Level 3 coaching qualifications or equivalent.
- DBS (CRB) checked and LTA Accredited.
- Positive high-energy personality with a great desire to make every coaching session a great session.
- Communicate clearly and deliver the Academy programme in a way that generates excitement, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Able to teach Junior and Adult groups at all levels.
- Participate in the Academy training and team meetings.
- Heightened sense of punctuality, time-keeping and commitment.
- Actively promote the SelecTennis Academy programmes.
- Develop your skills though CPD courses and apply regularly.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Performance based incentive
- Further training and support
- Paid coaching opportunities abroad
- Academy based events (camps, day clinics, corporate days)
To apply please send a covering letter and a CV to Slaven email@example.com. We will review all applications and contact potential applicants to schedule a meeting and coaching based interview.