Level 3 Coach - Horsley Sports Club, East Horsley, Surrey
- Oversee Junior development at the club.
- Organise and run Junior tournaments.
- Steer the Junior committee.
- Encourage Junior competition internally and externally.
- Provide 1: 1 coaching for Adult and Junior members.
- Provide Group coaching for Adult and Junior members.
- Liaise with and report to the Tennis Committee.
- Assist the Head Coach in fulfilling the club and members maximum potential.
- Pay: £32 (Circa, depending on your level of qualification) Hourly
Overview of Venue
HSC is a thriving, progressive 6 court tennis club, situated approximately 7 miles north of Guildford in Surrey. We have a fully equipped clubhouse and share facilities with the Cricket Club.
We have circa 1000 members, with a 70:30 split in Adults and Juniors. The membership number is capped and there is always a waiting list to join. We have players of all standards, there are playing and coaching opportunities for all.
The successful candidate will be extremely passionate about tennis, particularly Junior development, you will be highly motivated, organised and have excellent interpersonal skills. You will come from a strong playing background, to at least top club/County standard and have the expertise to coach and engage with players of all abilities.
All applicants must be Level 3 or 4 LTA qualified and fully licensed, with a valid first aid certificate, safeguarding course, and DBS check.
How to Apply
- Applications by CV with a covering letter, detailing your suitability for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date for applications 30 November 2017
- Successful candidate to start on 8 January 2018