Level 2 Coach - Encore! Tennis, West London
- Assist the Head Coach with Junior & Adult coaching program.
- Assist the Head Coach with runnnig LTA sanctioned tournaments and fun events.
- Assist the Head Coach with local schools coaching, and also help generate new school contracts.
- Help assist the Head Coach with the day to day site management and office admin duties.
- Pay: Contact employer
Overview of Venue
Encore! Tennis is a coaching provider helping make tennis affordable for all. We currently operate at 5 West London venues. Carlisle Park Tennis, Hampton is our latest site, which boasts 7 all weather outdoor Macadem courts, toliets and office. We deliver all year round Junior and Adult coaching, and also have provision for indoor coaching during October - February.
The successful applicant must have the following qualities:
- Experience working well within a team.
- Able to communicate and demonstrate clear lesson objectives that make class fun and informative for clients.
- Able to organise sessions, tournaments and events in a timely and organised manner.
- Able to use smartphone technology / clubspark software.
- Display good energy and passion during each session.
- DBS (CRB) checked.
- Actively promote the Encore! Tennis progammes.
- Seek out new business opportunities for Encore! Tennis.
- Develop skills through CPD courses.
To apply please send and covering letter and CV to Jimmy Smith firstname.lastname@example.org where I will review all applications and contact potential applicants for a meeting and on court interview.