Level 3 Outreach Coach - Cambridge LTC, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
The club will guarantee the coach 20hrs coaching work from its schools and club coaching programme for 45 weeks per year. Additional hours through private lessons will be available by arrangement.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Coaching on CLTC Schools programme
- Coaching on CLTC Club programme
- Holiday camp coaching
- Ability to deliver high quality coaching classes to minis, juniors, adult beginners and intermediates
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team
- Highly organised & professional
- Reliable & punctual
- A love for working with children
- Fluent English
- Positive 'Can Do Mental Attitude'
- Passion for learning and self-improvement
- DBS Checked
- Minimum of 2 years tennis coaching experience including mini tennis and ideally schools work
- Minimum LTA Level 3 Coaching Award or equivalent. Highly proficient L2 coaches keen to progress to L3 should also apply
- Qualified LTA referee with working knowledge of Tennis Tournament Planning Software.
CLTC is one of the top clubs in the country and winner of LTA East region club of the year 2016. CLTC has a proactive committee, 1000 members, 16 courts (5 floodlit) and a highly successful year round coaching programme.
Email CV and two professional references to James Mills firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline Dec 31st
Interviews will be held in January with the position starting in March.