Level 3 Performance/Development Coach - Bromley LTC, Kent
- 16 hours of scheduled programme squads indoors, performance, adults, juniors and minis
- Scope to teach over and above 20 individual lessons each week indoors throughout the Winter
- Holiday programme coaching and camps
- Tournament support for minis
- Coaching in schools
- Opportunity to coach County/National players
The Bromley Tennis Centre is a community tennis centre, a LTA grant funded centre, a disability hub centre and a coach education centre. Our facility is second to none with 6 permanent indoor courts, seasonal air hall over 4 resurfaced acrylic courts, plus a performance gym and studio.
We deliver a comprehensive coaching programme to all ages and abilities, delivered by a team of 12 coaches including a strength and conditioning team, all of whom work together to provide a range of activities all year round.
The centre is operated by Virtus Leisure Management and offers considerable support for personal development through regular coach workshops and 1-2-1 mentoring.
- Applicant can demonstrate good customer service skills, and communication skills both on and off the court
- Shows a professional attitude
- Is enthusiastic, well organised and willing to learn and improve.
- Works effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrates strong on-court delivery with a good technical and tactical knowledge.
- Playing standard, ideally to a high County level, advantageous
Please forward your C.V together with an accompanying letter to, Clint Harris firstname.lastname@example.org please ensure 'Tennis coach role' is in subject box on email. If you have any questions please call 07956 829084 or Bromley Tennis Centre 01689 880407.
Applications close on Wednesday 22nd November at 9am and interviews will be scheduled the following week commencing Monday the 27th of November. Role will commence Tuesday 2nd of January 2018.