Level 3 Coach - Elite Tennis, Bassett LTC, Southampton, Hampshire
Elite Tennis is looking to appoint a self-employed Level 3 coach to work in all areas across our development programme at Bassett LTC and the surrounding Southampton area, including Mini Tennis and junior coaching, Adult group coaching and schools sessions.
There are 15 hours of group sessions available initially, plus the opportunity of individual lessons. We are also planning to add sessions to the club programme once a coach is appointed and therefore additional hours will become available. There may be the opportunity for hours on our Performance Academy for the right candidate
Elite Tennis is a coaching provider that manages the coaching programme at Bassett Lawn Tennis Club and the Performance Academy at David Lloyd Southampton, as well as a growing schools programme.
- Willing to work in all areas of the programme
- Experience in leading group sessions
- Can deliver high quality sessions for children and adults
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and reliable
- Part-time or full-time role available
The Successful Candidate Must
- Hold a Level 3 or above coach qualification (experienced Level 2 coaches who are looking to complete the Level 3 course will be considered)
- Be LTA Accredited or Accredited+
- Have a full driving licence
How to Apply
Please send a CV and covering letter to David Ison, Director of Tennis, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is Friday 24th November 2017.